By using or accessing in any way (“using”) RadixDebate.org (“our website”), you agree to meet the following terms. If you do not meet these terms, you will stop using our website immediately until you can do so under these terms.
- You will not submit any information through our website if you are under 13 years old. You will instead have your parent or guardian do so for you.
- You will not hack, deluge with traffic, or abuse our website and related services in any way.
- You will not engage in any hateful or rude communication through our website.
- You acknowledge that you are not located in and are not a citizen of the European Union (“the EU”).
- You agree not to use our website via any form of proxy or service that travels through the EU or is owned by an entity in the EU.
- You will not engage in unlawful acts according to the law in your own locality, United States law, or Commonwealth of Virginia (“Virginia”) law.
- You acknowledge that our website and usage of it is solely governed by United States and Virginia law.
- You agree that any disputes or litigation regarding our website will be handled in Virginia solely under United States and Virginia law.